Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shishkebabs




I love kebabs!  There are so many ways to make them and it's all about preference.  Here's what we had tonight.

2 lbs stew meat 
red, yellow, orange bell peppers, cut up
1 vidalia onion, cut up
1 can pineapple chunks or fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup Teriyaki Marinade

Marinade the meat for 1 hour up to overnight.  The longer, the more flavorful.  Place the meat and vegetables and in this case fruit on the kebabs and grill.  I like to preheat my grill and spray the grates with a little vegetable oil to keep the meat from sticking.  Turn occasionally until your desired doneness.  Is that a word?  "done-ness"?  Oh well, you get it.  I like mine medium rare.  Yum!  Serve on a bed of rice.




I just thought the watermelon looked pretty...


No comments:

Post a Comment