Saturday, March 13, 2010

St. Patricks Day

Here's what I'm cooking up for St. Patricks day...

Shepherds Pie
Irish hand pies
Shamrock shaped Pizza
Green  Salad with green goddess salad dressing
Shamrock Shakes

We had Shepherds Pie when I was growing up, and I liked it, but it wasn't one of my favorite meals.  This recipe looks alot more appealing to the taste buds!  We'll see how my attempt for a green goddess salad dressing goes, and I've got a fun kid-friendly shamrock shake.  It's not your McDonalds shake... which are great, but not all kids like mint. 

I'll be posting recipe's and pictures as the weekend goes on.  I'll also post pictures of our celebration after the 17th, St. Paddy's day. 

Do you have any St. Patricks Day traditions?  Any favorite foods in honor of the day?  I'd love to hear from you, and please if you have a recipe share it with me!

1 comment: