Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Connect With Me

Welcome to my blog!  Art From My Table focuses on the neighborhood of culinary arts  featuring savory foods, delectable desserts, home cooked meals, and celebrating my passion for creating and eating real food.  This is a place where I share recipes, whether I created them or someone else did.  It's all my favorites, along with other things I've tried.  Enjoy!

I love to hear from my readers, and would love to get to know you.  Please feel free to connect with me or leave me comments.


As of 2011, I'm currently accepting Cookbooks for review here at Art From My Table.




For inquiries on Cookbook reviews, please contact me at chellies@comcast.net for more information.



Contact Me
chellies@comcast.net




Connect With Me
Goodreads
Facebook
Tweet-@continuousjoy
Foodbuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment