Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Mystery dinner





I mentioned in an earlier post that we were going to do this!  What fun!  The kids had a ball, and even my international student played along and had fun!


First everyone chooses the order of their menu.  Then I serve it up.  I had my husband choose mine since I knew what everything was, then I could have some surprises too.


Here's my boy enjoying his "melted hearts" which is actually spaghetti sauce but he hadn't ordered his pasta yet!  He could've waited, but I think he was really hungry!



My girl, delighted to have her "cold shoulder" very early in her 4 course meal.  :D

but, she didn't have a spoon yet, which is actually on the menu, so she had to eat with her "heart breaker" (knife)

And, my boy enjoying his "Angel's coiffure" with his "cupid's arrow", although he has a fork, so I'm not sure why except of course...it's fun!

In case you missed my earlier post, you can get the mystery menu and all the info at www.gourmetmomonthego.  


I would love to hear your valentine's day ideas and celebrations as well!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all your valentine's day posts!!! I'm living V-day through you this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is the best idea EVER!!! I am going to def. try this one out soon! Love this! PS Thanks again for visiting my The Fresh Fridge blog! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete