I found these in my Cuisine Lite magazine. So cute, and way delicious! (Notice the 'Lite' that means not fattening right?)
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips, divided (6 oz)
4 tsp vegetable oil divided
12 maraschino cherries
1/2 cup cherry preserves
1 Tbs maraschino cherry juice
1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Microwave (or use a double boiler) chocolate chips with 2 tsp oil in a bowl until melted. 1 minute increments
2. Brush sides and bottom of 12 small foil candy cups with melted chocolate. Place cups in a mini fmuffin tin to maintain shape; freeze 1 hour.
3. Repeat step one, and freeze for 4 more hours. Dip cherries in remaining chocolate and place on wax paper on a cookie sheet. Freeze or refrigerate.
4. Heat preserves, juice, and gelatin in a saucepan over low heat until preserves melt and gelatin dissolves, 3-5 minutes, cool
5. Beat cream with a hand mixer to stiff peaks, 3 minutes; fold into cooled preserves mixture; chill at least 1 hour.
6. Remove foil from chocolate. Using a tweezers works great. I wanted to show you a picture, but no one was home to take one. I found if I pulled sideways and away from me and worked around the cup it worked well. If it starts warming up too much, it will break easily. I put a couple back in the freezer when I found this happening.
7. Spoon filling into chocolate cups; garnish each with a chocolate covered cherry; serve immediately
per tartlet: 140 cal; 7g total fat; 7mg chol; 6mg sodium; 21gcarb (0 fiber, 11g total sugars); 1 g protein, 0mg iron; 7mg calcium... just in case you were wondering. :D